An estate planning attorney plays a very different role in your life than other attorneys who serve you. Most attorneys guide you through one transaction or legal situation, such as a purchase of a house, adoption or divorce. However, a good estate planning attorney is someone who is committed to staying abreast of not only the law, as it relates to estate planning, but changes in your family dynamics, financial goals, health care issues and retirement plans.
Jeanine Friedman is an estate planning attorney who is dedicated to providing not only legal advice, but solace and compassion to individuals who are ready to document their estate plan or administer the estate of a deceased.
She believes in establishing long-lasting relationships with her clients so they are comfortable asking questions and becoming educated about their estate planning options as their relationships change, families grow and assets diversify.
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services – Estate Planning
- Cook County Bar Association Foundation – Estate Planning
- Elder Law and Wellness Initiative – Board Member and Volunteer
- Illinois State Bar Association – Trusts and Estate
- Wealth Counsel
- Chicago Estate Planning Council – Diversity Committee
- Crewel Embroidery